Hey ladies...
I am so sad to inform you all that GFC is closing down on July 1st, 2013. I know you all must be shocked to read this. I was too and did not believe it but then searched it online and found it true! So we all would not be able to see each other's posts easily as we did earlier. (I loved that!)
So what next? I think most of the bloggers would be shifting to other bloggers' community. I have decided to use facebook and bloglovin as my two ways to remain in contact with fellow bloggers. So here are the links to my accounts. Please follow me on these links to keep in touch with me.
Also leave in your facebook and bloglovin account details in comments below. I would love to follow back... :)
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4440569
https://www.facebook.com/LetsTalkAboutEverything
I am so sad to inform you all that GFC is closing down on July 1st, 2013. I know you all must be shocked to read this. I was too and did not believe it but then searched it online and found it true! So we all would not be able to see each other's posts easily as we did earlier. (I loved that!)
So what next? I think most of the bloggers would be shifting to other bloggers' community. I have decided to use facebook and bloglovin as my two ways to remain in contact with fellow bloggers. So here are the links to my accounts. Please follow me on these links to keep in touch with me.
Also leave in your facebook and bloglovin account details in comments below. I would love to follow back... :)
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4440569
https://www.facebook.com/LetsTalkAboutEverything

Following you on bloglovin now
ReplyDeletehere are my link :o)
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3818850
Jac x0x
Following you now!! :)
Deletethanks for your comment lovely. I was sad too. I would love to follow you on fb and bloglovin!
ReplyDeletewww.facebook.com/gulaabigirl
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4110705/gulaabi-girl
Thanx Sanaya!! :)
Delete