Saturday, 3 August 2013

I am back!!

Hello ladies!!
How have you been? I don't even know where to begin...it has been sooooo long since I blogged! I missed you all and blogging so much... But now I am back with a bang! Lol... I simply mean that I got so much to share with you all... So I was in Abu Dhabi since the last few days and now I have shifted to Mumbai for my job... I am super excited to explore and be a part of this magnificent city...
So for the next few days I would be showing Abu Dhabi at a glance... I would love to tell you all about my experience... Hope you enjoy reading it and draw some inspiration to visit Abu Dhabi. 


24 comments:

  1. Congrats dear, take your time to settle down and keep us up to date!
    Have a great weekend, with love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    I entered a style contest: please click HERE and give me a LIKE if you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're bac(: lovely blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post dear, kisses
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Honey :) missed you :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back dear!! Would love to read your up coming posts on that place.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back sweety

    http://allthingsyouare.blogspot.gr/2013/08/sun-photoderm-attitude-is-vitamin.html?showComment=1375620903957#c5647492211343035115

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Blog you have here! perhaps we could follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow you back for

    sure :)

    xx Tisha,
    Aesthetically Speaking Blog

    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back :)

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. missed action and you outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
    Good to see you back and can't wait for your posts!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to know more about Abu Dhabi. Looking forward to the posts! And welcome to Mumbai :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. U were missed girl..! but m glad u r back. Welcome to mumbai..!
    i hope my city treats u well.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope you had heaps of fun! <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excited for your next post.. :)

    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! I want to see the next post :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picture!
    Of course I'd like to follow each other, just followed you!

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful place... great post! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad your back! hope to hear from you again soon!

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...