Mumbai, March 2014: Lakmé, India’s iconic beauty brand, has introduced the new Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen with SPF 50 to give you the right 9 to 5 look. Its sheer lightweight formula gets absorbed so easily that it can be worn alone, over a moisturizer or under your Lakmé 9to5 make-up. Lakmé is known to innovate continuously and add new products to its repertoire across cosmetics, salon services and skin care and the Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen is yet another addition to this list. If you are looking for that gorgeous finish along with sun protection, then the Super Sunscreen is just what you need as it also serves as a makeup base.
Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen is apt for women with very little or no time to layer their skin with multiple products. What makes this new Sunscreen from Lakmé “super” is the fact that it feels great on your skin and does not leave a white patchy appearance. For the first time, a sunscreen by India’s no 1 brand, Lakmé, is giving you dual benefits.
The Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen contains broad spectrum SPF 50 which gives your skin optimum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays. It does not feel patchy on your skin and glides evenly to cover maximum part of your skin. It not only leaves skin smooth and prepped for foundation, but also evens skin tone, so your skin looks smooth and refined. Even if you use the Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen under make up it will not let your make up look caked owing to its weightless formula.
Not all sunscreens are created equal. The best sunscreen for your needs depends entirely on your skin tone and whether your skin generally is dry, oily, or neither. The new Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen comes in two variants:
- Lakmé 9to5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen for normal to dry skin
- Lakmé 9to5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen for oily skin
Lakmé 9to5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen is a newly launched sunscreen designed to hydrate and nourish your skin while protecting it from sun damage. It contains Vitamin B3 and Provitamin C that helps in skin lightening, spot lightening and contains skin even toning benefits. Its broad spectrum SPF 50 PA+++ prevents tanning and sunburn, keeping your skin even toned in the long run. Lakmé 9to5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen is priced at Rs.500/- for 30ml
Lakmé 9to5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen is designed especially for oily skin to give oil control benefits. Its non-sticky formula glides on your skin easily without making it feel greasy. Its broad spectrum SPF 50 +++ prevents tanning and sunburn caused by UVA and UVB rays, keeping your skin even toned in the long run. Dermatologist Tested, this sunscreen is Non Comodogenic and Hypoallergenic that prevents clogging of pores and makes it a safe sunscreen to apply. Lakmé 9to5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen is priced at Rs.500/- for 30ml
In addition to applying sunscreen directly on your face, you should also cover your delicate neck area and your ears to ensure full protection from the sun and prevent sun damage.
Make Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen, the first step in your 9 to 5 make-up regime. Follow these simple steps and you’re good to go:
1) Pump two dollops on to your fingertips
2) Apply on your face and neck
3) Blend gently using upward strokes.
Lakmé 9to5 Super Sunscreen can be worn alone or over a moisturizer. 
I

I
What I think: I like Lakme's 9 to 5 series a lot so thrilled to see this in the market. It even claims to even skin tone, which I would like to try myself. Lastly it comes separately for oily and normal skins, which is very much essential in any skin care product. I am definitely giving this one a try!


Sounds like a very great product!
ReplyDeleteFabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???
Lakme is the leading brand since ages..It never lets you disappoint ! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks very good.♡♡♡
ReplyDeleteLove from Munich, Elisa
www.youcausemetrouble.blogspot.com
This sounds cool..cant wait to try it.
ReplyDeleteAditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in
Lovely review, looks like it works quite well.
ReplyDeleteVisit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com
Join to win 3 OASAP tees here!
It have to be amazing cosmetics!
ReplyDeletehttp://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/
can you also use it for a dry skin? ):
ReplyDeleteand yes I would love to follow each other, following you now! hope you follow me back
xx Anna
A Tale of Two Shoes
looks an amazing product!
ReplyDeletepaolasophia.blogspot.it
great review.. sounds and looks like a great product! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
hey dear nice blog..love the picture in the previous post with kids.... wanna follow each other... also can I ask for a favor ,jus a click on my lovely-shoes wishlist
ReplyDeleteoh i didnt even know that brand! sounds great!
ReplyDeletegreetings from Paris :)
www.once-in-paris.com
sure! i followed you and will be waiting for you to follow back ^^
ReplyDeletexoxo
♕Oh my Beautiful Target!
It must be sensational!
ReplyDeleteBaci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
Sound great, thanks your review!
ReplyDeletexx
I suck at sun protecting and sun screen, I just use always the same one. probably should get a good one
ReplyDeleteblogablebeauty.blogspot.com
Lovely post ! Lakme always comes up with affordable products for all skin types !
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionfactive.com
Looks interesting...love the Lakme 9 to 5 cosmetic range!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like a really promising product babe! But i guess in my case, the availability could be an issue! :( But nonetheless, love your unbiased review! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://anshul90.com
hope to use it soon
ReplyDeletehttp://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/
Looks great! I would get this from Lakme soon :)
ReplyDeletehttp://theknotstory.com/
Sounds Good :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.indianfashionandlifestyle.com/
great post, good job!
ReplyDeletetell me how about follow each other?? Let me know if you start, I always follow back! :)
happy easter sweety!!
xoxo from Spain
www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es
Hello hun:)
ReplyDeleteThis post is really nice,love it:)))
Maybe we could follow each other ? Let me know on my blog!:)
Have a nice day honey <3
ReplyDeletegreat review-I want to try this sunscreen!
ReplyDeletexx
Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/
Lakme is good product ♥
ReplyDeletehttp://delavie-paula.blogspot.com/
Oh, nice product :) Good review ^^
ReplyDeleteNice review :)
ReplyDeleteStyling Dreams
http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt
Great Blog I am always using the same brand. custom mod creation coupon
ReplyDeleteHi dear,
ReplyDeletegreat review :)
I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
and let me know what you think!
Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
Bloglovin
Facebook
Instagram
Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
K
I will definitely look into it!
ReplyDelete♡Tallia
Trending In Fashion
Am so glad it comes for oily skin! Can't wait to try it!
ReplyDelete<3
Shreya
Bric-A-Brac.A fashion and lifestyle blog.
Very Well written... Thanks for sharing !!
ReplyDeleteSee More
Read More
Visit Us
Mail us
Visit Us
Reach Us
best Article
Click Me
best Article
See More
thank you lakme..!!
ReplyDeleteSee More
best Article
click me
See More
Read More
Thankyou
Read More