Thursday, 5 October 2017

Beach outfit inspirations from Rosegal under 20$

Hello there,
I returned from a vacation recently and it was amazing... the only problem is I wanna go back to another vacation now! I am sure a lot of you must be going for beach vacations and hence I have put together a few of my favorite long dresses from Rosegal. I love this website for their vast collections and great designs! I have gone through their entire collection of maxi dresses to bring to you guys the best of the season which are all under 20$.

Florals
              
 Here                    Here                 Here                   Here  

Boho
          Here                    Here                    Here

Ombres and Solids
    Here                               Here                          Here

Color Block
                    Here                                                         Here


                                                          

                                             

4 comments:

  1. Oh very great picks darling!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So flowy dresses.. I love the boho selection! xo, Christian Farthing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dresses!
    xx
    https://losaway.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous edit. Love those floral maxi dresses.

    Sxx
    daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...