Hey beauties!!
Today when I came online, I was very excited to see a contest by InFB (Indian Fashion Blogger) in which the winner would get a chance to go to Dubai!! Can anything be better than this?? For all those who don't know about Indian Fashion Blogger I would recommend you to visit the website. It is a portal for India fashion bloggers where you can meet your fellow bloggers and come across great contests.
Moving back to the present contest...the InFB in association with splash fashion league is sponsoring an all expenses paid trip to Dubai for one of the lucky bloggers. Not only this, you get to attend the Splash Fashion Show showcasing Spring-Summer collection of 2013! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! :D
I love challenges which involve creating looks with limited resources in hand and so I thoroughly enjoyed creating these ensembles. I hope you would enjoy seeing them as much as I enjoyed making them.
To participate in the contest all you have to do is create an ensemble using pictures from pinterest and post it on your blog. It is the simplest way to go to Dubai ladies... :)
Check out the contest here...
Check out the contest here...
Here are my ensembles for the contest:
Ensemble 1: "Quirky Black & White" Look
I have seen endless celebrities carrying these vertically striped black and white pants and becoming the talk of the town. The most notable of them are Fergie, Elle Machpherson and Heidi Klum and they were also a part of Giorgio Armani spring collection, 2004. So I decided to build a look using it. With the pants in mind, I chose this black shirt with a knot collar. To add a little bling to the outfit, I added a blue ring and those matching earrings. Since it is a casual outwear look, I added those sunglasses to go with it.

Ensemble 2: "Spring is back" Look
The fashion show would be showcasing the spring-summer collection. The spring brings back life and colors all around us. So I was inspired to put together a light, full of color and yet elegant look. The orange (being my favorite color) pants add color and hence life to the look. It has been paired with a lace top which add elegance to the ensemble. The lace stands for spring in this look. The orange pants have been matched up with silver and golden accessories. The earrings are over sized which have been compensated with very delicate silver & golden bracelets and a small owl pendant. This look is also for a casual day out so I clubbed it with the sunglasses.

Nice and great Post :)
ReplyDeleteThanx Radha!! :)
Deletegreat outfits :)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway Indressme – Win a $40 gift card
Thanx...:)
DeleteNice! Love the first black and white ensemble!
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
Roxanne
head2heels-roxanne.blogspot.com
Thanx babes! :D
Delete