Hi there!
First of all I would like to thank all the lovely ladies who left me such great wishes in my previous post! I was so touched with their welcoming comments and would love to meet them once I settle down here in Mumbai (Currently I am on apartment hunting!!). So my new job has officially started since 5th August and it leaves me so exhausted that I have no time to visit my blog. But when I am too loaded with both of these jobs I miss u guys so much! Life was so easy in college...
Due to this time crunch I would like to write lesser posts but with more information. So here is all about my Abu Dhabi trip in a gist... :)
Weather: It is the first thing that you would notice so I though I would start from here. I though I lived in one of the most hottest country in the world but I was wrong! The heat and the humidity there makes it almost unbearable to stay outside in Abu Dhabi in the month of July ad August. So if you plan to visit there, I would recommend you to go in winters. I would be going there again in October so would tell you how the winters feel too! hehe...
| Skyline from beach in Heritage Village |
Accomodation: I stayed in my company guest house which had the three thing I love the most: cozy bed, large almirah and a huge mirror. I loved it!
Places to visit: I didn't get time to visit Dubai sadly... But I did move around in Abu Dhabi a bit. So here are a few places that I visited...
Abu Dhabi Flg and Theatre: The flag is the biggest I have seen so far! It looks beautiful at night time when lights are lit around it. Also near the flag is the Abu Dhabi theatre. I loved its Arabian style.
| Abu Dhabi Flag |
| Abu Dhabi Theatre |
Heritage Village: Next to the Abu Dhabi flag and theatre is the Heritage Village. It is a nice place to get a glimpse of traditional Abu Dhabi. Here you get to see women engaged in various ethnic activites and Arabian style collectibles. There is a beach from where you can see the Abu Dhabi skyline. The view is breathtaking.
| Heritage Village |
| Skyline from Heritage Village |
Zayed Grand Mosque: If you visit Abu Dhabi then this mosque is a must visit! Be it the light of the day or at night it stands so elegantly there in the desert. Due to Ramadan time I did not get a chance to go inside but was mesmerized by just looking at it from outside. But next time I go, I would definitely visit it from inside.
City at night: The city is a marvel at night. Just taking a walk around in the city and shopping will set you mood! Great effort has been put in every building's lighting arrangement.


OMG! Amazing city!:)
ReplyDeletehttp://enarastyle.blogspot.cz/
Wow amazing!
ReplyDeletexxx
http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/
ReplyDeleteThat's wonderful!
http://sweetmakeupandfashion.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/Sweetmakeupandfashion
Look at you cutie! I'm so fascinated by the splendour around you!
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Coco
xoxo
Coco et La vie en rose
Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
Please click HERE and give me your LIKE if you like!
Nice Post Good Shots.
ReplyDeleteWish u all the best for your new jo.. And mumbai is sooo humid..i visited mumbai a month back..
ReplyDeleteAll the best for your new job..
Nice pics from abu dabi, loved beach ..
Keep in touch,
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
Lovely photos! The place you went seems amazing (: thanks for commenting on my blog! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com
Congrats for your new job Girl :)
ReplyDeleteLovely snaps loved all pictures dear :)
wow!! beautiful place:) I hope you get settled here soon and get an apartment too!
ReplyDelete:)
Awesome snaps and great place :) and congrats on your job Neha :) lovely post!!
ReplyDeleteMadre mia que sitio mas lindo!!!
ReplyDeleteTe dejo mi blog, sigueme en GFC yo te sigo!
Besos^.^
mylittleworldfashionblog.blogspot.com
Looks amazing! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? xx
ReplyDeletewww.itslilylocket.blogspot.com
seemed like such a great trip..
ReplyDeletehttp://only4feet9.blogspot.com
wow such a lovely place
ReplyDeletelets follow each other
http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteI wish to go there in the future.
XO
www.myownfairytale.com
beautiful photos!
ReplyDeletelooks great :)
xx
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au
It looks amazing, love the pictures especially the ones you took during the night! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics...
ReplyDeletehttp://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/
so jealous http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/classy-look-for-formal-event.html
ReplyDeleteI love dubai..n these r really grt pics..u look fab as always. If u ever wanna meet up while in mumbai..do let me know. wud love to meet.
ReplyDeleteAditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in
wow, amazing photos!
ReplyDeletexx
http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog
Nice post .. loved your pics .. You look lovely dear :)
ReplyDeleteFirst pic is wow super, where old and modern view meet each other!
ReplyDeleteI love vintage too, if you want to follow each other, let me know)
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/
WOW, the pics and fantastic!!! The beaches are so clean :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Dipika
www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com
Nice photos :)
ReplyDeleteMarisa Silva
http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt/
the skyline there is so perfect. and wow, those buildings are so fiiiine. Nice photos btw. Love your blog
ReplyDelete-jean
tootsiejean.blogspot.com
I'd love to go there too, seems like a wonderful place! Love the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!
www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
Great post Neha!
ReplyDeleteAbu Dhabi looks so great!!!!
Francesca
Your friend from La Dolce Moda
nice photos!
ReplyDelete+ do you want to follow each other?
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8806045
Adudhabi looks pretty. Reminds me of SATC 2! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting on my blog dear. Do follow too if you like! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
Lovely pictures. And your room was so amazing! Lucky you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com
beautiful
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures :)
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyndbest.com/
Wow I love the pictures! The night pictures are so cool! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://free-colors.blogspot.pt/
Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I could stand the heat but it looks lovely!
Have a great day,
-Kati
Great pictures - many thanks for sharing. I have never been- only seen on travel shows so its nice to get another insight. Would love it if you stopped by and followed :-)
ReplyDeleteHttp://frockandkohl.blogspot.com/
the buildings look so majestic! and the water on the beach is amazing!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Omg, so beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.its-dash.com
The photos are so amazing! Wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteCheck out my new post:
♥Sanja's Burgundy Blog
♥Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page
Abu Dhabi, next holiday destination!
ReplyDeletelove the pictures! great work hun
wanna follow each other?
http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/
xx
These pics are amazing! I want to go there!
ReplyDeletewow! Que padrisimo estar ahi! Eres afortunada
ReplyDeletesaludos
L.
www.lalouuula.com
wow clicks...very pretty ..
ReplyDeletemy recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/mua-intense-kisses-high-intensity-gloss.html
:) love you
ReplyDelete