Sunday, 22 December 2013

The Green Pants!!

 Hi there!
How is the Christmas preparation going?? I hope it is great for all of you..! I have finally managed to get an outfit post done...yayie!! So today's post is in the spirit of the holidays. Christmas is about a lot of reds and greens.  So I have made an ensemble using the green pants! I am in love with this pair... <3 I love it for the color and the awesome fit! With the pant I have matched a plain white blouse from Vero Moda. The handbag is reddish brown from Esbeda. I wanted to use all golden accessories with it. I have used golden earrings (from H&M) and pendant(from Twenty4) and ballet flats (ebay) with golden bow. 
To add icing to the cake, I used this beautiful Icecream Silica Gel watch. The lovely ladies from Born Pretty Store were sweet enough to gift it to me for review purpose (Complete review of the website coming soon!). It was just perfect for the outfit since it was white and golden! I am in love with this watch for its stylish design. I always wear it with all my whites. It actually goes with formal wears too (I wear it to my office all the time!! :D ). The size of the dial is just perfect...!! And it came in such a pretty box! It can actually become a great  Christmas gift... :)












Love the packaging of the watch!

You can buy anything from Born Pretty Store now at 10% off!!





23 comments:

  1. looking lovely , love your watch and i really loved the cute packaging :)

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit- loving those pants! I'm such a sucker for cute packaging- love that watch! :Dxx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blue color, n the watch is cool too ! especially the box it came with !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following back, dear:)

    www.lightsforana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ballerinas!
    Nuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/review-gloss-di-kiko-make-up-milano/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Beautiful, A G+ for ur Post and Have a Nice Day. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you looks pretty in this outfit <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really digging your outfit! Eeek it's so cute! and merry chirstmas! <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit, the white really balances out the bolder green colour - which is perfect for this time of year! Moreover, I love your dainty necklace and cute bows on your shoes!
    xoxo,

    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear!
    NIce outfit, love the pants!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello dear!
    I love your blog, im following on bloglovin, with GFC and facebook!
    lets keep in touch!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    Alice's Pink Diary FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the look! kisses <3

    nanasecretportugal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pants :)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit!
    Love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...