Hi!!
Happy Monday...!!
The weekend is gone so quickly...! I was busy with my sister and her kids lately who were visiting me here in Mumbai... I can finally catch some breath now since they are gone ... But damn I miss them... :(
The weekend is gone so quickly...! I was busy with my sister and her kids lately who were visiting me here in Mumbai... I can finally catch some breath now since they are gone ... But damn I miss them... :(
Today I am showing you pretty ladies an outfit I wore recently to visit an amusement park called Adlabs Imagica.
About the outfit:
Remember ladies, how aztec was on fire last year? I was a little unsure about them for this year. But then I saw the collection of many designers (would be writing about it soon!) and the tribal print still goes on strong!!
The dress is one of my glorious street finds. I spotted this one in Bandra (Would be telling about that too in another post...:) ). I love it for the color and the print. I have paired a pink colored stocking with the dress bought from Pieces ( available at Vero Moda). With this I am wearing my current favorite ballet flats (I wore them here & here). The accessories (pendant, earrings and shades) are from Twenty4 (Fashion store in Abu Dhabi).
![]() |
| With the witch tree.... |
![]() |
| In Cinderella's shoes..! |
![]() |
| Add caption |

About Adlabs Imagica:
I and my family were a little apprehensive about the park since it is located 50km away from Navi Mumbai. The prices are also higher than any other adventure park. But on our way back home, each one of us (right from my Dad to my little 4 years old nephew) were so content with what the park had to offer. We all think, it is worth every penny spent. You can avail their family packages if you are the right number. The park has a little something for all age groups. I would recommend the park to all of you if you are visiting Mumbai ever... :)
![]() |
| A few clicks of the park. |
| Love of my life...my little nephew... <3 |





Oh, I went to Mumbai for holiday and didn't know about this park , damn I don't go there..
ReplyDeleteU look fab.. Nice dress
Happy Monday
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
You look gorg dear :)
ReplyDeletewww.beautyfrontline.com
awesome blog!!! i love your style
ReplyDeletenow following +1
my blog: Bobby Raffin
Amazing pics and wonderful place!! Your look is adorable!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison
I love your dress print :)
ReplyDeleteMuilo Burbulai
You look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress!
Aztec is always cool.
XO
www.myownfairytale.com
I love those tights! You look amazing!
ReplyDeletewww.amemoryofus.blogspot.com
Lovely dress
ReplyDeleteShana-Style
hey dear, I am now following you on gfc. Please follow back.
ReplyDeleteHttp://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk
so pretty colors and print on you. That place looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeletexo
Sam
http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com
Great Post! Love it!
ReplyDeleteyou have a new follower!
RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM
great pics
ReplyDeletecute dress
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au
I found your blog really interesting....! and you're maintaining it very well.
ReplyDeletecute outfit! loving the prints and colors!
ReplyDeletelifeisashoe.blogspot.com
Hi Neha,
ReplyDeleteI really love the dresses that you pick! This one has such a pretty colour too. :) That looks like a fun park, and awwh, your nephew is such a dear.
Thank you too for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. :) That is a fun idea, sure, would love to, I followed your blog on GFC and Bloglovin, let's follow each other!
xo,
Emm
doodleandstories
Beautiful dress, i love it!
ReplyDeleteNuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2014/01/21/saldi-invernali-scarpe-e-make-up/
Beautiful outfit <3
ReplyDeletewww.indianbeautyzone.com
beautiful ! *.*
ReplyDeletehttp://delavie-paula.blogspot.com/
This is fabulous! Loving the vivid look
ReplyDeletekisses from Miami,
Borka
www.chicfashionworld.com
the pic you are going down the stairs is so dreamy...love the outfit, it has a dreamy allure.
ReplyDeletexxx
mari
www.ilovegreeninspiration.com
Lovely place, really like a cartoon!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
www.lightsforana.blogspot.com
This place looks so fun! Love the print on your dress, it looks so beautiful on you!
ReplyDeletewhat a bunch of funny photos you've got here!
ReplyDeletecool outfit!
muah*
mariana
http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/
amazing pic:)))
ReplyDeletekisses x
http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks so much for your sweet words, they made my day!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable outfit, I love the dress on you and the bright tights are also very pretty!
Have a great weekend,
-Kati
Beautiful dress!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog, now I´m following you back!
didianadi.blogspot.mx
Great :)
ReplyDeleteifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com
great outfit!!
ReplyDeleteMaryFashionLove
I'm glad the park was worth the money - it looks tonnes of fun! I love the dress and I'm glad to hear that Aztec print is going so strong still!
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com
nice dress! kisses <3
ReplyDeletenanasecretportugal.blogspot.pt
Pretty outfit. Love the pink tights
ReplyDeletewww.highheelsandtutus.com
magnificent dress!!! love the bold color!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Oh very cute dress!
ReplyDeletexx
www.sakuranko.com
Love the dress but love the background even more!
ReplyDeleteQue vestido tan bonito, el colorido es fantastico, me gusta mucho.
ReplyDeleteBesitos
Very brave of you on adding the same color tights with this dress <3 Very cool
ReplyDelete~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com