Thursday, 3 April 2014

Friday Ensemble

Hello ladies!
How have you been? Have you noticed how it is getting hotter everyday lately? In Mumbai we guys are burning! I like summers in general but not the Mumbai summers... :(
It is actually affecting my fashion sense also... lol! I mean I just lay my hands on pastels and whites these days... :)
It is so hot that I just don't like to go out! So I was sitting around and browsing different websites to buy something, when I thought of making an ensemble. I made this one keeping in mind the summer heat. This ensemble can be worn for any evening event such as a wedding party, drinks with your girls or even a date! I have picked up everything from Dresssale. 
Well I would love to go all white this summer!! How about you all??

Ennsemble: 


5 comments:

  1. i love the post ... this idea outfit so lovely... looks elegant..
    xoxo
    lets follow each other on gfc n bloglovin...
    followed u,dear...
    www.mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dresses, Anyways, i followed you now via GFC, i hope you'll do the same.

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea !!

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute and sexy outfit
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...