Saturday, 15 October 2016

Gamiss outfit for October heat

Hi everyone!
How have you been? It has been very long since I last did an outfit post. I thought of doing something keeping in mind the weather. I am expecting winters to start but it gets really hot during the day. So I wanted to keep my entire outfit light in color and what better than white to do so! i was looking for a high waisted white pant since so long. I checked out all stores in Mumbai but didn't get one. I then had the opportunity to collaborate with Gamiss. I found the perfect pair on their website. I paired it up with pink sneakers from their website and completed the casual day look with a grey tee from Bandra. 
If you are not aware of Gamiss, I would really urge you to check it out. I had a great experience shopping from there. I bought the jeans, sneakers and some accessories from there. I would say everything was exactly the way it was showcased on the website and of good quality. The shoes are very comfortable. They have a handpicked collection at a very affordable price! I got the sneakers for only 11 $... I was so thrilled to get them. 
The best part about the shopping experience would be that they have categorized their items into normal and expedited shipping. I got my expedited delivery in exactly 10 days! It is amazing because usually online shopping from international website take about a month to get delivered which looses the excitement of shopping. Also a lot of things are free shipping items which makes the experience even more sweeter! 

Top: Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai
Jeans: Gamiss.com (Here)
Sneakers: Gamiss.com (Here)
Bag: Colaba, Mumbai
Rings: Gamiss.com (Here)
Earrings: Forever 21
Choker: Hill Road, Bandra, Mumbai
Watch: Guess











25 comments:

  1. very nice look! love your pants! xo
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve love love ur outfit...n welcoe back to the blog world.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful outfit. You look cute and adorable.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit is great but those shoes 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post.

    I am a member of your blog if you want returned:
    aleksandrascorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! Perfect for a warm autumn day! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pink shoes!! New subscriber over here :) Take a look to blog if u want to
    Baddie Inpired look

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sneakers.. Its simple and chic
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!

    Glowyshoes's blog

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool look. Dear I hope you now is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sneakers
    http://majalivinglife.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. A mi esta tienda me ha sorprendido gratamente, yo cogi una bomber y un vestido y estoy encantada con las dos cosas.

    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome.your pants are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit really suits you! Totally love the batman shirt!
    Thanks for your comment :)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the look. especially the bag! :)

    Thank you for your wonderful comment in my previous post :)

    Maybe you'd like to see my new post Blackangular Another addition to my collection!

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pink sneakers are so cute !! x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. estas muy bonita con esos zapatos rosa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those shoes. They are so cute so are you!!

    Just By Mee

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shoes!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi dear
    Great outfit!
    That batman top is so cute and love the pink sneakers
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...