Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Pink Sneakers: Gamis.com

Hi everyone!
I am so excited today! Although I had decided that I would control till my outfit post, but I couldn't stop myself from posting. Look what I got in my mail today! Have you seen anything more adorable than these? This pretty pair of pink sneakers is from Gamiss. They are perfect for the changing weather in India. I see myself wearing these a lot!
Gamiss.com is a new website that I have discovered. I will be doing an outfit post soon. I am waiting for other things to arrive. So far my experience has been lovely with them. I will also be doing a website review. Do check out the website here: 

Gamiss.com 

Pink sneakers






9 comments:

  1. Such cool shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute indeed ;)

    Thanks for passing by my blog dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!!

    Liefs,
    Dascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute sneakers! Great photo of them! I started following you on GFC and hoepfully you can do the same! XO

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: Learning Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh its soo cute i love it hope you could visit my blog :D http://www.nanajover.com/ keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. molto ma molto belle! mi piace un sacco il modello!
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. molto ma molto belle! mi piace un sacco il modello!
    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear
    Amazing sneakers, love pink!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, the sneakers look very nice!

    Do you want to follow each other on GFC? Let me know on my blog. :)

    Have a nice weekend!

    Best regards, Anna <3

    annax1303.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...