Hi my lovelies!
Last month I took a trip to Thailand and it was amazing!! Today's outfit is what I wore in Pattaya. Pattaya is a beach city and it is hot all year round. My suggestion is that you wear breathy clothes there. My plan was to roam around a lot that day so I went for a very comfortable outfit. I also wanted to add some chic to my ensemble and so I wore this Zaful off-shoulder top. I paired this top with shorts and sneakers to walk around with ease.
Off-shoulder top: I got this top from Zaful. I love the light blue color and the very fine stripes on it. The ruffled off shoulder sleeves add a chic factor to it. It is breathy and doesn't come with a very tight fitting which allows you to wear it for the entire day and do any activity that you want. It is also very affordable. The one thing that I would want to change about it is the material. It is cotton blend material. I really wish it was pure cotton. It would have become my staple in the wardrobe for this season!
Black Striped Backpack: I love love love this backpack! Since the day it has arrived, I have stopped using all other bags. It is so comfortable to carry around and it goes with almost every outfit. I like its minimalist studs detail. The size of the bag makes it appropriate for all occasions. It can carry all your essentials including a water bottle and a cardigan (which I feel is very important when you are travelling). It comes with a lot of pockets which help you segregate your things in the bag. And the best part is that it comes with a sling bag and a pouch.
My Ensemble:
Top: Zaful
Bag: Zaful
Shorts: Zara
Sneakers: Gamiss
Shades: Random store in Italy
wow you look amazing:) Can't wait when summer is back:)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day ❤❤❤
kisses
http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com
Love the outfit...n u look so cute.
ReplyDeleteHope u had a grt trip in Thailand.
Aditi
www.sosaree.in
This is such a lovely top! You look wonderful!
ReplyDeletejointyicroissanty
Absolutely wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
love love love!
ReplyDeleteVisit me back :)
mandyshareslife.com
Lovely top!!!I realy like it.
ReplyDeleteI need more sunshine in my life)))
sashashut.blogspot.com/
Lindo demais o seu look!! Amei.
ReplyDeleteUm beijo,
www.purestyle.com.br
Loving this cute outfit!
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
Love your high quality pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis look made me miss summer! You look pretty :)
ReplyDeletehttp://free-colors.blogspot.pt/
Love the shirt but the photos were taken in such a pretty place. Its summer here so loving the summery photos :)
ReplyDeleteIsabelle
http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au/
you look adorable
ReplyDeleteyour bag <3
ReplyDeleteWow! You look beautiful dear <33 lovely set ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK
Instagram
Hi dear
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit, love that striped top
xoxo
A very interesting post !!! I like your blog and for this I stay as follower, I hope you follow me too!!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be in touch!!!!Merry Christmas🌲🌲
That look is awesome. You are so beautiful with that outfit. I always love cool shoulder tops.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pickedlooks.com/ball-dresses-c_34/
But that fantastic post, I liked it a lot and always give me ideas for future purchases. Thank you
ReplyDeleteIt seems that we read but we do not follow? I'm still beautiful, I'll wait for you.
Perfect location for some outfit shoots!
ReplyDelete-Kati
That backpack is so beautiful
ReplyDeletehappy 2017 dear
That top and back pack are stunning!
ReplyDeleteSxx
www.daringcoco.com
Oh very cute coordinate
ReplyDeleteLovely blouse
xx
www.sakuranko.com
Nice top and bag.
ReplyDeletexx
http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/