Monday, 5 June 2017

Varsity Stripe Tee Shirt Dress


Hi there!
The outfit that I bring to you today is timeless in my opinion. You would have spotted your favorite style icon wearing it once at least. It is known as the "Varsity Stripe Tee Shirt Dress". I know the name is complicated but the style is that much simple. I have had this dress since quite some time now and I have worn it for every occasion (movies/day-out/clubbing). This also makes a perfect airport look. I am literally in love with this and I wear it all the time because this look is so effortless. You can never go wrong with this dress. For this summer, you got to have a varsity tee shirt dress! You will find this style easily in Forever 21 or H&M. It would save you on all those times when you want to look ultra chic without much work. 
You would have mostly spotted this tee shirt dress in black or white. I wanted to pick something different and hence chose the burgundy color. I wanted this to be a very comfortable every day look. So I chose these white sneakers which compliment with the dress quite well. I put on a backpack with this as it is stylish and has great utility for running everyday chores. Lastly, I accessorized it with a choker to go with the overall sporty look.
Do let me know what did you like about the look. Also let me know how would you do it differently?
Varsity Tess Shirt Dress- Gamiss
Sneakers- Gamiss
Backpack- Colaba, Mumbai
Choker- Kolkata











Photo Courtesy: Sumesh

25 comments:

  1. very beautiful and sexy dear :D I like the style :)

    Inge Lakawa
    www.luchluchcraft.com
    www.luchluchcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sporty and hot! Love this!

    Shylu
    www.thefrenchwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish outfit! I like your dress))
    Followed your blod, keep in touch!

    Have a wonderful day!
    xx Veronica
    welcome to Mango Juice fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    I love your dress.
    Beautiful.
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a chic lady! Burgundy can be also worn in the summer, as you shown <3 This silhoette is to die for!

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look Amazing! Have a lovely Day! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. esta camisa vestido te queda realmente muy bien

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool !! Have a nice day doll! ❤
    PS: Follow each other? Let me know!

    -------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow super girl and cool dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this dress on you!
    http://beyoutiful.com.ua/?p=3266

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!!!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can you always be so pretty? You wear what you wear

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're stunning!!
    and i love your style :D

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks very cute on you!

    xx
    www.loisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look Amazing! Thanks for sharing! 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that dress on you! It's super cute!

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: RBF
    New Post: Basic Bitch

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Really amazing :) Love your dress :)
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always wonderful post! Thanks for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, this outfit is just adorable! The dress is too pretty and I also love your shoes!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...