Hey gurlies...!
I am so so excited for this post. Finally I gathered the courage to do my very first OOTD. I usually have so much to write but for this post I can't think of any words. I am scared as how you all would take it. *fingers crossed*
The dress that I am wearing is called the Peekaboo Cut-Out dress from iknowstudio.com. I am in love with this dress for the color, peekaboo design and the fact that it is made from cotton. It is perfect for any occasion from casual day out to a cocktail party.


Dress: Peekaboo Cut-Out on Front & Back Dress from iknowstudio.com
Earrings: Silver earrings from a local Jeweler.
Watch: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Random shop in Paris, France
Keep in touch with me by liking my page here.
P.S.: This dress was sponsored from iknowstudio.com for review. But all the views expressed above are my own and not influenced by anything or anyone.
I am so so excited for this post. Finally I gathered the courage to do my very first OOTD. I usually have so much to write but for this post I can't think of any words. I am scared as how you all would take it. *fingers crossed*
The dress that I am wearing is called the Peekaboo Cut-Out dress from iknowstudio.com. I am in love with this dress for the color, peekaboo design and the fact that it is made from cotton. It is perfect for any occasion from casual day out to a cocktail party.
The dress has a cut out both in the front and in the back. <3
I have accessorized the dress with these:
Earrings: Silver earrings from a local Jeweler.
Watch: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Random shop in Paris, France
Keep in touch with me by liking my page here.
LOVE the shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://embellished001.blogspot.in/
thanx!! :D
DeleteYou look stunning! And that dress is so pretty! Got guts to wear a front peek a boo dress :D I'm a wuss * only the back for me :D LOL
ReplyDeleteOh! Love your shoes too <3
You look more like a model than an iitian ;)
thanx a lot Bhaswati!!! u r too sweet.... <3
DeleteWowww gal you look damn pretty :) loved the FOTDs yaar <3
ReplyDeleteThanx a lot Radha!!! :D :D
Deleteloved it.. :-)
ReplyDeleteyayie... thanx a lot!!
DeleteYou look great! Pretty outfit!
ReplyDeleteSita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/
thanx a lot babes!! <3
DeleteYou have a gorgeous figure, and your style is great too! Definitly do more outfit of the days!
ReplyDeleteAlthough you're right, its easier said than done, I've only done one or two aswell.
Keep up the good work girl XX cat
aww... thanx a lot...! I would try to do more n more... :D
DeleteLovely dress.. looks great on you :)
ReplyDeleteThanx Vipra!! :D :D
DeleteYou look lovely! I am glad I caught your blog at your first OOTD :) Hope there are many more to come!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other?
http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com
Thanx a lot.... :D
DeleteI am following you now :)
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com
thanx... :)
DeleteTotally love the dress and the shoe . . you look gorgeous
ReplyDeletehttp://healthybeamy.blogspot.in/
thanx Rashmi....:)
DeleteLoved it .. U should do more of these :)
ReplyDeleteThanx a lot Shweta!! I would try n do more n more... :D
Deletered hot .. U luk gr8 honey..
ReplyDeleteThanx Punam!! <3
DeleteWOW..u look beautiful..!
ReplyDeletered suits u really well.
Thnx for r comment on my blog. Following u now.
Aditi
So-Saree
www.sosaree.blogspot.in
Thanx a lot Aditi!! <3
Deletenice look ! i liked it <3 nice blog btw ! MAYBE WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON gfc AND bloglovin'/Facebook .. let me know :)
ReplyDeletewww.hypnocake.blogspot.com
= BADER LAMONT FROM CASABLANCA =
thanx Bader!!! :)
DeleteGreat dress! The name of your blog is great :)
ReplyDeleterichnataliee.blogspot.com
Thanx a lot Natalie!! :D
DeleteLove the dress! :)
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other? Lemme know! :)
Maybe you have time to read my new post on Blog: Give a little Love
Love
Akanksha
Hey Akanksha!!
DeleteI would love that...already following u now... :)
Hey!! You look lovely in the dress! I Know sure has some mart pieces!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you should definitely do more OOTD posts!!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog! :))
thanx a lot Anupriya!! :D
DeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I'd love to follow each other. I'm already following you, hope you'll do the same :)
ReplyDelete♥♥♥ from
http://littleporcelainprincess.blogspot.co.nz/
doing that right nw!!! <3
DeleteLove the dress lovely pic. Thanks for visiting my blog and sure we can definitely follow each other let me know once you follow my blog I will follow back yours right away.
ReplyDeletehttp://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com
ohk... :)
Deletelovely dress! and you're very beautiful dear :))
ReplyDeleteDrop by my blog too dear?
xoxo,
Rae \(^o^)/
Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
Thanx babes!! Surely I would!!
DeleteLovely dress and blog :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome to visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Kiss
Thanx Ivana!! Would love to follow each other!! :D
DeleteTnx for following hun :-) just followed u back (as Ivana, no picture) kiss dear :-)
DeleteThanx!!
Delete<3 <3
ur so so pretty n petite :) n i love that dress...here is to a lot more OOTD's from u
ReplyDeletelove
lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in
Thanx a lot babes!! <3
Deletebeautiful dress dear!!! maybe we could follow each other?! It would be a pleasure for me :) big kisses
ReplyDeleteTheGlamourDrama
facebook
twitter
instagram
bloglovin
Thanx!! And I would love that.... :)
Deletereally nice dress!Would love to follow each other!
ReplyDeleteJust follow and leave a comment.
I alway's follow back!!
xx chloechante.blogspot.com
Thanx Chloe!! Doing da ryt nw...
Deletewoww.!! you look very pretty and the dress is very cutee..!!!
ReplyDeletelove it <3
http://www.facebook.com/factoryextreme
This was hands down my fave dress from iknowstudio. Great look.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogging,
Amena.
Fashionopolis By Amena
Connect On Facebook
Talk On Twitter
Thanx a lot Amena!! <3
DeleteHeya I am holding a giveaway. Winners will get free spa vouchers from 'The Four Fountains Spa'. For further details do check out this link http://warflower-theinnerme.blogspot.in/2013/02/the-four-fountains-spa-review-giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteThanx!! <3
ReplyDeleteI love the dress, especially the colour. The heels add just the correct dressy quotient to it. thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the sweet comment. I love the content of yours too :)
ReplyDelete-Jasmine
http://huesnviews.blogspot.com/