Friday, 31 January 2014

Wardrobe must haves for Spring 2014 (Part 2)

Hey lovelies!
I feel the time is simply running...one day it is Monday...and the next I know...it is Friday already!! Life is going so fast... Do you feel the same? 
I hope you all read my last post. This one is simply a continuation of it. Here are a few more trends that would be hot this season.

Polka Dots with Prints: 
This one is my favorite! I just love the idea of matching polka dots with prints and would be definitely going for it! How is the middle one with red polkas and golden skirt?? I have no words for it...



Something pink and lacy:
Elie Saab brought a lot of pastel pinks this season on the ramp. And I loved all of them! What better depicts spring..huh?? :D A combination of pastel shades and lace would do the trick for you this spring... :)

Pants:
I am showing your four styles of pants. Choose the one that suits you the most. The Dior pants are good for some very serious business! I like the Michael Kors as they are much more wearable being so casual. 

Jackets/Coats:
They are textured...well fitted...classy and so formal....they are Cavalli! Even if you have a hint of winters left in your place, grab a pair! I love them for the texture so much!




32 comments:

  1. I just cant seem to have enough of the polkadots..i love them.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow you back ;)

    Kiss,
    www.flordemaracuja.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post!

    I am now fllowing you. :) x


    thanks for your lovely comment on my previous post.

    Fell free to check out my new post, Doll.


    http://spendlessusemore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for sharing! Great must, love pink and lace!!

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove the pink dress number 4 on collage 2!! so beautiful! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool post, You have a new follower :D
    http://goldentrassh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection! Love about everything, and for the Cavalli ones, I am a Cavalli fan anyway. He's great!!
    Happy Friday
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. These polka for clothes gave inspired me.. I am going to wear polka for 2moro
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the mixed prints is my cup of tea!

    -issa
    wewearthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. once again everything you post is so gorgeous! my favorites are the polka dots with prints and something pink and lacy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit!
    love the polka dots trend
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. great selection!! :)

    --> Invitation to my International Rosewholesale Giveaway!
    I hope you will partecipate!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the outfits by Dolce & Gabbana!
    Nuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/prodotti-finiti-nel-mese-di-gennaio/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfits :)

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elie Saab is my favorite. He knows how to turn a woman into a princess ...
    I'm a new blogger from Italy. If you want, take a look at my blog.
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    My latest post: some curiosity from Mr Zara
    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/2014/01/AmancioOrtegasignorZara.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your profession is a geologist? OMG we have to talk * - * have personal facebook? Answers to my blog ... kisses *

    nanasecretportugal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow loved the collections <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love polka dots and lace :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing post, very inspired <3
    kisses x

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI dear
    Nice desings, love the Elie Saab proposals
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Polka dots - my weakness :D

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooooh I love the idea of the polka dots with print :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning, stunning and fabulous. I would love them in my closet, who doesn't. Thanks for sharing.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg I want them all! gorgeous pieces!! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the polka dots with print!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! I want all these items!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. such amazing trends.. love the pink and lacy theme! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...