Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Red Wine and Onesie!!

Hello lovelies!!
Life has become so unpredictable these days... I myself never know what I would do next! I had no plans this weekend... and then my Persunmall jumpsuit (better called onesie!!) arrived... I was just talking to my friend how I wanna wear it and do an outfit post when she suggested to attend the Sulafest 2014. I had no clue what it was before that day and the next day I was there! And I cannot express the amazing experiences I had there. Everything..the wine...the music...and the people were just too good to be true! Since I have recently moved to Mumbai, I always wonder "Where is the fun happening in the city??" and I saw it all there! 
Ohk...moving  on to the outfit...! Remember how in my Spring must have list, I had mentioned owning something red is an absolute must this season? So I had to own this gorgeous jumpsuit from Persunmall.com! It was love at first sight... It was available in two colors and both were so pretty that I had a hard time choosing one. 



Here are the outfit details:
Jumpsuit: Persunmall (HERE)
Bag and footwears: Borrowed (Long story after that too.... :p )
Neckpiece: Colaba Causeway (Street shopping)
Shades: Twenty4 
Watch: Calvin Klein





And it got pockets too!!
Waiting for my turn...for Grapes stomping!



Vero Moda has these handouts to pose with...
Sulafest 2014 at a glimpse
 About my buy from Persunmall: The lovely ladies from Persunmall were sweet enough to sponsor an outfit for me. The material of this jumpsuit is of excellent quality. Usually you see jumpsuits made of hosiery which I hate because they don't look very good. This jumpsuit is made of chiffon which made me buy it in the first place! Secondly the color is too good to be true! The most amazing thing about it was the size. It fit me as if it was custom made for me! It is of the perfect fit and length. I got it in 2 weeks (a little room for improvement there persunmall!) but was okay with it considering that it was an international shipment. So overall I am happy with their delivery and loving my onesie and looking for occasions to wear it!! :)

31 comments:

  1. The jumpsuit is really cute :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome clicks and i think this color suits you a load :)

    Giveaway dose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, nice suits!!

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish weather in delhi was that good to so that I can wear a jumpsuit . Well olives the location of pics.. And jumpsuit suits you .. Nice neckpiece,I got a lot if jewelery from colaba on my Mumbai trip :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jumpsuit, my dear!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this red jumpsuit!
    Nuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2014/02/05/come-ottenere-un-effetto-naturale-con-il-fondotinta-liquido/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh u look gorgeous..n u went to sula fest..WOW..m jealous.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a lovely jumpsuit... and looks fab on you :) Love the way you styled it!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jumpsuit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! Have an amazing day :))

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    facebookpage

    I would really appreciate if you would check out my facebook page and I'd love to follow you if you do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so young and pretty :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous girl! You are totally rockin this and not everybody can pull off a onesie but you definitely got it down!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sign!!
    :p

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a girly combination, you look great!

    I'm following now, I would be more than happy to see you on my list as well!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I love your blog, let's follow each other?♥
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi dear!
    Oh, you look great in this red jumpsuit, so chic!
    Love the necklace
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply stunning, Neha :) x

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Red is a great color on you! The jumpsuit is a keeper.

    Jen
    www.lifeunrefined.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look fabulous. the red is your color, looks great on your skin tone and the jumpsuit is a keeper.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look so pretty in that jumpsuit :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi dear!!
    This post is so amazing, just perfect like always :)
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Don't care"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. looking so fierce in that jumpsuit!!! awesome!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    I really like your outfit here, the jumpsuit is so pretty and I want these sunglasses, too! :-)

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello there :3 i love the color red!!!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary
    --> Invitation to my 5 winners Firmoo Giveaway!
    I hope you will partecipate!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...