Thursday, 9 January 2014

Yellow winters with Persunmall...

Hello lovelies!
How chilly is it at your place?? Well I am wearing summer dresses here in Mumbai!! :D
It feels so weird to have missed on an entire season of cold and chill. I feel so deprived! I had actually bought winter wears from Dubai and was all excited to wear them. Anyways..enough of the cribbing... So to feel the winter blues I decided to make an ensemble... Moreover I had promised you all  in my last post to come up with a winter ensemble. So here it is!!




I was inspired to make this ensemble while browsing through Persunmall. For all of those who don't know about this website...it is a China based online fashion store. I especially love it for its dynamic nature. They actually upload new trends everyday...literally everyday!! You get Asian trendy clothes at a very affordable price. Something is available for every price range. I would strongly recommend you to visit the website and check it for your self. :) 

32 comments:

  1. Such an amazing outfit :)

    Marisa Silva
    http://stylingdreams.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection!
    Bye

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have some really nice stuffs.
    I'm looking forward to receiving my mail. :D
    Sure, would love to follow each other, followed you.
    Hoping you would do the same.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. they've got some pretty nice stuff :)

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit sweetie. Love the dress, so chic. It's not chilly at all, more spring thn winter actually, though.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Persunmall has gr8 things, I love the mustard coat
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the coat! So bright :). Follow back?
    http://ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very beautiful coat"
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure..I'd love to follow each other :)

    Followed ya on GFC and Bloglovin...now its your turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit <3
    www.homesweethome.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really cute! I especially love the bag.
    Also, I've tagged you in a post! Do check it out :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit!!! The coat is great!!!

    Kisses
    www.mispequenossecretos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really love the boots!

    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the yellow coat. Definitely makes a statement

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this coat! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent post and that outfit looks amazing. Especially that yellow coat is so bright and those shoes are also chic!

    Amy | Online Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  17. great bag;)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great selection!
    thank you so much for your comments!
    Take a look at my new post!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really nice items!
    Follow each other on GFC? please let me know.
    didianadi.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    I love this outfit - the coat and bag are so pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  21. the yellow coat is lovely and the color is simply so trendy.
    great picks.
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this selections!
    Nuovo post su: http://giusyslife.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/beautybackstage-by-gowoman/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear!
    Nice, love the coat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. that mustard coat!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic post dear! Loving the yellow coat
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello...
Thanks for dropping by my blog...Would love to hear from you... Also would love to follow each other... just drop your blog link... <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...